Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome!!!!

 Hello to all!  This is my first "true" blog and post. I hope anyone and everyone will enjoy it.  If you don't then stop reading it! :)


  Over the past few years I have been reading my eyes blind.  I am always asked "What are you reading"? I would always tell people and they would try to remember and then forget.  I also thought why don't I have a place to put my thoughts about these books, but who would really care about my thoughts on these books. 
  
   This all sounds like a bunch of blah blah mumbo jumbo.  I just want to talk books.  I am unemployed and have nothing better to do with my time than search for jobs, read, and hang out on the internet.  If you enjoy the books I read, then read on.  If not, make a suggestion.  Maybe I will read it, maybe I won't! Till then this me signing out!  


Look for my review of Rise of the Deva'shi by Jennifer Allis Provost and Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn coming next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment