Thursday, June 3, 2010

Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn (Kitty Norville Series, Book 1)

  I am apologizing for the late post.  I have been completely busy with life.  Plus being sick.  You can't ever stop it from happening it just comes at you.  Let's talk book.

    I finished Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn the other day and had mixed feelings.  The story takes a little while to work into the character and once it gets rolling it seems pretty good.  I know this doesn't seem like good analogy of the book but my head is a little fuzzy from being sick.  So don't take it too seriously.  The characters are all stable and well thought out.  There just wasn't enough for me to sink my teeth into.  Overall I am interested in reading the next book in the series.  We'll have to go from there. For now I give this book 3 stars.

  I am still reading Rise of the Deva'shi and hope to finish it real soon.  See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. No no no, keep reading Kitty, you'll like it.... trust me it's good

    ReplyDelete