Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A total "Dude" movie!

OK peeps of the unreading kind, this is for you.  I know I said I was only going to discuss books and then I talk about a TV show.  However there can be other things hanging out on my book shelves and I can talk about them whenever I want.  It's my blog. So Blah!
   Last night I went to the movies with my husband, Luc.  He wanted to see "Predators" and I didn't.  I tried really hard to find some movie that matched up and there was nothing.  Oh Man! I was one of maybe six girls in the theater.  This movie was completely made for "Guys" night out.  Everything was loaded with big explosions, loud guns, dudes getting killed, and sexy girls. When I say everything I mean everything.  Even the previews were loaded with all this stuff.  The preview for "The Expendables" came on all the guys started hooting and hollering. You know the one were every action guy we have seen for the past twenty years is in it.   It was really funny.  Overall Predators was completely cheesy and somewhat entertaining.  If you are a guy and liked all the movies in the series chance are you will find it entertaining.  There is swearing, explosions, lots of killing, and super cheesy music.  I laughed a LOT!  Not that i don't respect this lost art talent of making old school classic horror films.  I give this movie a 3 stars out of 5.  It was super cheesy but still entertaining.  Thank goodness I only paid $6.00.
   Oh P.S. Adrian Brody looks really good in the movie, but the part of being an action hero is really weird on him.

   You've got something to chomp on now scram!

No comments:

Post a Comment